Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What if I lose my Money Network paycard?
A: Call 1-888-913-0900 and press 2 to have a replacement card sent to you right away. For immediate access to your money, just write yourself a pre-authorized Money Network™ Check.
- Q: Where can I use my Money Network card?
A: You can use the Money Network Card at virtually any ATM and virtually anywhere point-of-sale PIN and/or debit purchase is available.
- Q: Can I use a PIN of my own choice?
A: Yes. You can use any four-digit number you choose.
- Q: What if I forget my PIN?
A: Access your Money Network Card by phone. Follow the menu to generate a new PIN. Your new PIN will be active immediately.
- Q: Can I have a Money Network Card if I don't have (or want) a checking account?
- Q: How much can I withdraw at a time?
A: You can withdraw up to $400 a day at an ATM (based on each ATM's limit policy) and get up to $9,999.99 from a single, pre-authorized Money Network check. Or you can transfer your entire balance via direct deposit to your hometown bank. Store purchases have a $600 per day limit.
- Q: What happens if I don't spend all my pay?
A: Any amount that is not spent will stay on your card so you can spend it whenever you need it. You can hear your card balance at 24/7 by calling Money Network toll free.
- Q: How will I know my pay has been credited to my Money Network Card?
A: Call the toll free number on payday to hear the amount that has been credited to your card. Your employer will continue to provide your pay stub showing the amount you earned and how much was deposited to your paycard. Always be sure to check that the amounts match.
- Q: Does my employer see or get reports on how I use my card and where I spend my money?
A: No. All of your transactions are private. Your employer has no access to your card.
Return to Top
- Q: How do I view the details of my paycheck?
A: Details regarding the pay for each individual participant can be obtained at the Payroll Portal. Each participant can establish a logon ID and password before their first visit to the website here.
- Q: I would like to change my direct deposit information. How can this be accomplished?
A: You will need to complete a UniqueHR Direct Deposit and Payroll Card Authorization Form and fax to 888-829-7397.
- Q: I do not think my hours/pay rate is correct. Who do I contact?
A:Questions about timesheets, hours, and pay rate should be directed to your worksite supervisor or case worker. If a correction needs to be made, your supervisor will contact the appropriate individuals to request the changes.
Return to Top